X

Get in Touch

Ace Parkway

 

Is it luxury that appeals you? But the comforts prevail. With the demand for properties that offer an ideal amalgamation of comfort and luxury, the developers’ main aim has progressed. More and more real estate developers are getting inclined towards hitting the right balance between what the investors want and what they can offer. One of the few developers who have taken it seriously is the ACE Group who has presented to the masses the premium residential development – Ace Parkway. The soon to be launched elite condominiums are a part of the development that comes well equipped with basic as well as luxurious amenities.

 

If your decision to invest in residential property has been long due then Ace Parkway Noida is the answer for you. The extensive expanses of greenery in addition to the open air decks make you experience the nature in and around you throughout. It is the perfect example of reaching the sky while living on ground with contemporary facilities and state-of-the-art specifications. Not only do the complex offers a lot of open space but the apartments have also been designed and planned to keep them spacious. The 11.26 acres have been appropriately divided among the necessities like residences, parks, water bodies, play area and much more. Residents can enjoy all the 51 sports facilities ranging from croquet, squash, and trampoline to handball, badminton and cricket, tennis and basketball, to spend their leisure time with family & friends.

 

Ace Parkway offers 2/3/4 BHK luxurious exclusively designed condominiums which will range between 1085 sq.ft. to 3220 sq.ft.that will make you life all the more comfortable. To make the property approachable and accessible for larger audience, the developers have introduced and have been introducing lucrative deals in terms of payment. The outstanding payment opportunities available to the potential home buyers include 25% amount to be paid in 150 days of booking and remaining 75% to be paid nearing possession. Every apartment from out of the 970 units on offer divided among 11 towers of 25 floors each is majestic. The complex is tactically planned to extend the best of facilities and specifications to the residents.

 

Why to invest in ACE Parkway?

 

  • Clubhouse with all amenities & facilities
  • Cricket Pitch
  • Basketball Court, Tennis Court, Badminton Court
  • Jogging & Cycling Trails
  • Skating Rink
  • Swimming Pool, Kids Pool
  • Play Areas & Tot Lots
  • Yoga & Meditation Area
  • Senior Citizen Relaxation Area

 

The strategic location of Ace Parkway Sector 150 Noida allows the residents to enjoy the amazing infrastructure that surrounds the project. There are hotels, hospitals, schools, colleges, commercial centres, shopping centres and much more. Living here is just like beginning your new journey towards achieving and experiencing what you have been waiting for. The residents here are sure to get pleasure from the long list of ultra modern facilities and advanced features. This notable property is well crafted to accommodate the diverse needs of the residents. The magnificent landscaping and the eco-friendly environment open up doors to enjoy fresh air and light.

 

Make a list of your expectations and the positives will start falling in your lap. Yes you got it right, Ace Parkway provides superb residences at affordable rates where you just live a comfortable life and rest is already taken care of by the developers.

 

Features Ace Parkway

 

  • Located in Sector 150 Noida
  • 2BHK -4BHK Luxurious Apartments
  • 7 Acre green area & 4 acre central park
  • Signature Project Interiors by Gauri Khan Designs
  • 51 Sport fit Zone with Unique 51 Sports & Fitness Activities
  • Clubhouse with all amenities & facilities
  • Designed by Well Known Architect Hafeez Contractor

 

 

Floor Plan

  • 2 BHK, Apartment
    1085 Sq.ft.
    On Request*
  • 2 BHK, Apartment
    1095 Sq.ft.
    On Request*
  • 3 BHK, Apartment
    1395 Sq.ft.
    On Request*
  • 3 BHK, Apartment
    1750 Sq.ft.
    On Request*
  • 3 BHK, Apartment
    2190 Sq.ft.
    On Request*
  • 3 BHK, Apartment
    2460 Sq.ft.
    On Request*
  • 4 BHK, Apartment
    3220 Sq.ft.
    On Request*

Ace Parkway Floor Plan

Ace Parkway Floor Plan

Ace Parkway Floor Plan

Ace Parkway Floor Plan

Ace Parkway Floor Plan

Ace Parkway Floor Plan

Ace Parkway Floor Plan

Amenities

Transportation
Transportation
Intercom facility
Intercom facility
Shopping Center
Shopping Center
Community center
Community center
Rain Water Harvesting
Rain Water Harvesting
Restaurant
Restaurant

Map Plan

  • Ace Parkway Master Plan  Master Plan
  • Ace Parkway Location Map  Location Plan

Ace Parkway Site Plan

Ace Parkway Location Map

Subscribe Now
To Get More Updates About This Project

Similar Project

Sector 150, Noida
2,1,3 BHK
Sector 50, Noida
3,4 BHK
Sector 150, Noida
2,3 BHK
Sector 74, Noida
3 BHK
Close